It’s that time. MUFFIN TIME.
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree (Canned is fine. But make sure it’s just pumpkin and nothing else)
- 3 large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Grapeseed Oil
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
- 2 cups Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tbsp Ginger
- 1/2 Tbsp Nutmeg
- (optional) Maple Cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Combine and mix all the wet ingredients in a medium bowl
- Combine and mix all the dry ingredients into a large bowl
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients
- Put baking cups into your muffins tins (you’ll need 12 or 13)
- Bake for 22 to 24 minutes (It’s done when the fork comes out clean in the fork test)
- Cool for 10 minutes
- Optional: frost with the maple cream
Thank you so much to Tia from glugleglutenfree.com for this fabulous and simple recipe! I really appreciate the idiot proof-ness of this one. Everyone should check out Tia’s website and also her sister site: maxandmumkidsactivities.com which is full of fun, creative and cheap activities that you can do with your kids. Check it!
And for those of you living in the USA, have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
About the Author (Author Profile)I embark on on-camera, healthy food adventures while I make other people's recipes (Sometimes vegan. Sometimes raw. Mostly paleo. Always gluten, grain, dairy, refined sugar, soy, and corn free) for the very first time on camera. I also do a daily gratiTUDE series in which I write about something I am grateful for everyday because the secret to happiness is realizing that the good stuff is already all around us. Let's have a good time, shall we?
Sites That Link to this Post
- Glugle Gluten Free | Lillian Reviews My Pumpkin Muffins | February 12, 2012
- Lillian’s Relationship Advice : Lillian's Test Kitchen | August 24, 2012