It’s that time. MUFFIN TIME.
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree (Canned is fine. But make sure it’s just pumpkin and nothing else)
- 3 large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Grapeseed Oil
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
- 2 cups Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tbsp Ginger
- 1/2 Tbsp Nutmeg
- (optional) Maple Cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Combine and mix all the wet ingredients in a medium bowl
- Combine and mix all the dry ingredients into a large bowl
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients
- Put baking cups into your muffins tins (you’ll need 12 or 13)
- Bake for 22 to 24 minutes (It’s done when the fork comes out clean in the fork test)
- Cool for 10 minutes
- Optional: frost with the maple cream
Thank you so much to Tia from glugleglutenfree.com for this fabulous and simple recipe! I really appreciate the idiot proof-ness of this one. Everyone should check out Tia’s website and also her sister site: maxandmumkidsactivities.com which is full of fun, creative and cheap activities that you can do with your kids. Check it!
And for those of you living in the USA, have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
About the Author (Author Profile)Sometimes vegan. Sometimes raw. Mostly paleo. Always gluten, grain, dairy, refined sugar, soy, and corn free) recipes for the very first time. On camera. Play with your food.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Glugle Gluten Free | Lillian Reviews My Pumpkin Muffins | February 12, 2012
- Lillian’s Relationship Advice : Lillian's Test Kitchen | August 24, 2012