This is a very exciting episode.
I have a brand new toy and drink lemonade for the first time in 8 years. It was a big moment for me pretty much all around.
Don’t I look happy? That’s cause I AM. This lemonade rocked my socks off. And if you’re feeling a little tired, and don’t want to drink caffeine, this lemonade will WAKE YOU UP. I can attest to that.
- 1 cup freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Agave Nectar
- 1 Tbsp peeled & grated Ginger (or more to taste)
- 1 to 2 scrubbed Whole Organic Lemons with the seeds removed
- Minced fresh Mint Leaves
- 6 to 8 cups Filtered Water
- Put the agave & lemon juice in a sauce pan. Mix and heat on low until fully combined.
- Combine the syrup, grated ginger, & lemons in the vitamix
- Stir in water, and serve garnished with fresh mint leaves
And a huge thanks to Tess Masters, aka The Blender Girl, over at Healthy Blender Recipes who came up with this phenomenal recipe. I had the privilege of meeting Tess a few months ago. She is completely lovely, fantastic and (bonus!) writes delicious and easy recipes. Check out her site!
When’s the last time you had lemonade? (It had been a loooong time for me. 8 years.) Let me know in the comments!
And please share this episode widely and wildly!
Follow me on twitter
Love me on facebook
Get on my mailing list!!!!
Filed in: Beverages