- 1 peeled and cut up Apple
- 1 cup Roasted Almond Butter- no salt
- 2 Tbs Orange Juice, freshly squeezed or not
- 1/4 cup grade B Maple Syrup
- 2 medium Eggs
- 1 Tbs GF Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbs Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- In a food processor blend the Almond Butter, Apple, and Orange Juice until smooth.
- Put the Maple Syrup, Eggs, Vanilla Extract, Cinnamon, and Salt in and pulse.
- Pour in a pyrex pie pan
- Bake for 30-36 minutes on the middle rack. (for more of a cheesecake texture, opt for 30-32 minutes)
- Let cool
- Pure Maple Cream
- 3/4 cup of toasted Pecan Pieces
- 1 Tbs Cinnamon
- Smear Maple Cream
- Sprinkle Toasted Pecans
- Sprinkle Cinnamon
- Eat your heart out.
FYI, Where & Why
- Pure Maple Cream- This stuff is amazing. If you like maple syrup, then this is the stuff for you. It’s creamy and sweet without being too sweet. It’s the texture that just about kills me though. It’s so creamy! I love it. You can order it from Severance’s Maple Products 413-498-2032 (they don’t have a website, you have to call).
- Thank you AndreAnna From www.LifeAsAPlate.com and Elana Amsterdam fromwww.elanaspantry.com!!!!!!! You ladies rock my world.
- I’m making this cake for Thanksgiving. I’m already pretty excited about eating it, and it’s only Tuesday.